Accomplishments & Experience
- Liz has been a full-time REALTOR in Fort Myers/Lee County since 1988
- She is a licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
- She has been a consistent multi-million dollar producer since 1988
- She has attained the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) designation
- She has earned the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) certification
- She has been Top Listing Agent/Top Selling Agent for her office numerous times
- She has been a member of the Florida Association of REALTORS Honor Society since 1993
- Liz was the 1998 President, Fort Myers Association of REALTORS
- She was the 1995 President, local chapter Women Council of REALTORS (WCR)
- Liz was recognized as the Realtor of the Year, 1995, and Humanitarian of the Year, 2003 for the Fort Myers Association of REALTORS
- Liz received the 2006 Associate REALTOR of the Year Award from the Florida Association of REALTORS, for her overall contributions to the community, and the local, state and national REALTOR Associations.
- In 2008, Liz received an Honorary Lifetime Achievement Award, from the REALTOR Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach for dedicated service, leadership, devotion, and support for over 20 years.
Personal and Community
- Born in Ireland, Liz immigrated with her family to Canada, and grew up in a suburb of Toronto, Canada.
- Liz holds a B.A. in Administrative Studies from York University, Toronto
- In 1988 she relocated to Florida and settled in Fort Myers
- She was Secretary-Director of her Condo Association for six Years
- She currently serves as a Board Director for the Southwest Florida Children's Advocacy Center (a non-profit organization providing counseling and assistance to abused children and their families)
- Liz was a member of Lee County Board of County Commissioners' Advisory Committee - Smart Growth 2008-2010
- Her hobbies include reading, Sudoku, walking the beach, and taking care of Thelma and Louise.